November 26, 2011

Getting ready for something "S" related arriving very soon...


Hey Superman Junkies,
Boy do I ever feel like I need my own form of what is that "Green Stuff " called that weakens the fellow we are talking about?, Ah yes I believe it's, it's part of his home planet too isn't it? It is known as Gamma Radiation, right? whoops wrong hero and wrong comic universe as well. I know it's truly KRYPTONITE, that is it's name and late last night in night and day called "Black Friday" I let my own form of KRYPTONITE pull it's power over me. What do I mean by this your all wondering, well I picked up something that over the past year I have talked about here quite a lot. What it is I can't say but I plan on using these

,
, two collections of DVDs over the next couple of days if that might help in answering all of these posed questions if not here is a tiny hint? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w5yXWW3GHc

No comments: