October 31, 2011

Al hallows eve galore for 2011 ends...


Hello there,
I thought I was truly done with writing
about the good ol Halloween, better known as Al Hallows Eve and realized I have still a day's bit of fun plus the evening as well with all of you. So here goes I know I wrote a couple days ago about my costume thoughts for this year boy will you all be surprised by what I decided to go with? or maybe not? as I sit here deciding on what last scare flick to watch after removing my face (my make up of course not my real one) and enjoying my last Anytober sub from subway for five bucks. I wanna say I most certainly enjoyed myself after work trick or treating with these,,
two great kids. Better known as "Mulan dancer: Heidi and her Mario brother Cannon. I had happen to bring my Trac/cell phone with me to work today so that once I got off I could call my brother and set up the whole candy gathering night of surprises. When he came to pick me up he was shocked by my look (I'll
bet your more curious now as to what I dressed as huh?, well not just yet), we picked up some assorted candies and went over to their place, after I got a couple of treats for the kids at my house. Micheal & I were watching the Blue Ray 3D version of THOR till Kathie brought the kids home from going around Uptown shopping plaza and boy were they ever shocked themselves when they saw me. We then went out treating here are a few houses we visited , , ,
, here also are a few of their little friends as well

,whom joined us for small while, one was even Elvis

if you can believe it? Yet before all was said and done and I started handing out candy at their house, for some reason or other Cannon gave his Mario stash to mom and she was saying something to funny to repeat on the net but you can be assured it was worth a few chuckles for sure. Still it doesn't match the giggles you get from seeing this. Finally after seeing this cool dude
and watching a small amount of DS-9 off of Netflicks, Micheal brought me back home and on the way wanted me to scare some people in a car on the way here, unfortunately none the people bothered to look up at us. As to what I looked like for the day I think this

with Heidi & Cannon says it all. My scary movie choice even through I was to tried to watch it all the way through was the new FRIDAY THE 13th KILLER CUT!

No comments: