October 16, 2011

I didn't even know that we had a earthqauke but we did


Hello everyone,
If you can remember a couple of months ago, I was talking about a strange thing that rarely ever happens on the Eastern part of the united states. Or at least for a very long time there hadn't been a earth shaking event for over a quarter or more of the last century. All day yesterday while getting more of these daily strips of the Spider-Man
newspaper strip along with other images for a very special blog from the past to complete it for publishing, I saw two newspaper stories that caught my eye. The first was a story of the fellow throwing punch at spidey seen here

was involved in a drug story with his Iconic symbols of the bat emblem of the drug dealer's baggie stash. That was in the Yakima herald online webpage, the second story was a truly odd one for sure it said something about north Richland having a earthquake, I of course didn't at first believe it. I still had a very strange computer glitch yet this time I was able to find out the solution rather easier than having to have the said problem from back in July. I then went to the my bank to get funds for the upcoming week, I then went over to Rite Aid store across the street from the bank looking for two things, I had overheard a couple of ladies a couple of aisles over talking about "Did you feel you bed shake from the earthquake late in the morning of early Saturday morning" "yeah I think I did I think?" said the other. So I think I will ask some of my friends and even family that live on that side of town if they felt anything? this past Friday night early Saturday morning? All I do know is it was a very small on the reciter scale if it was anything at all!

No comments: