October 19, 2011

A show of FAITH in one's own work always matters....


Hello to all,
I wanted to take a quick moment and ask you all something from a optimistic point of a question that most definitely is a part of all my hard work here on the site, here. "Do you believe as a creator of anything one would makes should put their hard earned trust into it as well?" Of course that is a very silly thing to ask when you know most inventors prove that by making sure that they get a copyrighted patten on what they make. The same goes for a artist he or she shows their trust in their work by signing it before giving it to a fan of the piece. What I am getting at is I have a knack for taking my time as you all know of putting these blogs out, here is where I think I can implore myself to knowing I too believe in my ideas as much as you who is a reader of this simple human's fallible tales of whatever I put out there. Most other blogs I have seen out on the net have followers of all kinds on them, yet very few have the creator of those said ideals backing them but their are a few as well that I personally know that the individual person backing up the site itself.......and well I just wanna say I too now know I must back my own site, so I'm just gonna do it for the sake of believing my own words of whatever I write down and it's also the greatest way to reinforce my faith that I believe in great art especially my own...

No comments: