October 05, 2011

Another DVD display holder, but what is it ?


Hello to movie grabbers of ALL kinds,
I am really super surprised this morning (well it was truly just the start of the afternoon) when I started work, I was ask a question about "the TRANSFORMERS ?" Yet before I get all too far ahead of myself here, d
o you all remember a little later than few weeks ago last year I was Whooing and Hollering about another DVD display case I had just gotten. Well if you can't here is what it was . Yes I filled it with my own DVDs but, I just knew I would one day need another one. So back to that question about the TRANSFORMERS from my co-workers was they had asked me knowing I'm a BIG fan of 1980's memorabilia. I won't deny it I am of course, what they had asked me was, I wanting the latest DVD Display or could we toss it? I simply asked "what was the one they were throwing out?" They pointed to the back of the store where the RED BOX was, it was the " TRANSFORMERS:DARK OF THE MOON". Which one of this past summer's biggest blockbusters. It is the third live action pic since two thousand and seven on the classic Hasbro toy line from the mid eighties. I said "you darn better believe I'll take it for sure, I will definitely use it in my place." So after the work was done for today I carried it home and here

it is filled with a lot of stuff I haven't even seen all of it yet. IF you look closely you'll see the very first TRANSFORMERS movie, from wwwwwaaaaayyyyyy bbbbbbbaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk in nineteen eighty six!, can you spot it????

No comments: