October 24, 2011

A horror novel is always great during this time of year don't you think so....


Hello out there to horror lovers and non ones alike,
As you all know I love to keep you in the know of what I am reading from time to time in between all of my many sharing of what I hope you like and/or love of tales that I myself do come up with. The last book I was reading before my current little blood romp was can any one recall it's title?, well if not here is it's cover

,I dare won't tell you anymore than I dare have about this little trove other than it makes you see us as a whole species see us at our most violable low point when a real thing could plausibility happen anywhere. Now on to the book of a different take for me as much as you whom are reading this know I detest violence in any form in everyday life. Yet with knowing that the month of scares was soon to be upon us, I knew from my summer picking of reads I had gotten something for this very
month .I know it is hard to see what the title is let alone the image of the cover itself, it's called Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. I'm still not very far into this spooky fright tale on our beloved sixteenth president of the good ol USA, but I know one thing for sure I wouldn't want to be any type of vampire most specially Count Dracula or would I????

No comments: