October 22, 2011

Later tonight.....


Hello to all,
I am not sure if any of you recall from last year when I was talking about helping out my old church with a play dramatization of understanding that the one known as the Satan, doesn't have a hold on us ever . Unless we fall to "The Ways of the world"
as I have always called it,yet it is also known as temptation of the flesh according to any form of the bible.Well I have finally decided it is time to see what "Judgement House" is like this year,I decided to also spend some time with my pal,Steve tonight as well.So since I haven't there for years like I said I HOPE IT WILL BE A GOOD TIME,I'm SURE IT WILL BE. I went and brought my digital camera hoping to take some photos so I could share parts of it here, still it was only later I found out I could have brought my mini cam for I saw some people do that (or I'm still thinking that someone did). What this year's story was about was two teenagers trying get their mother to believe that Jesus gift is for everyone, but the mother kept saying at some other time "I'm just to busy to deal with that..." Then one night a pair of robbers breaks into their home and kills the mother and one of the teens the brother. After the other sister visits the robber that is in the hospital and she says "I forgive you even if you don't forgive yourself" He just gets irate with her and shorty passes...Both he and the mother are residing in the Devil's residential home. The groups that go through the drama are given a choice when the facing the book of life calling...to still decide what YOU follow in your walk of life. Believing in Jesus or NOT. What was really cool was while waiting in the pews for your group turn they were playing a video of the Christen musical group Mercy Me and they told the story of many of their songs that they play. And the background for their song "I can only imagine" has me wanting more than ever wanting to find the single itself or the album it is on.

No comments: