October 02, 2011

"Courageous" the movie


Movie fans I hope I'm reaching out to many of you,
If you can recall just the other day with a entry known as "Which one, should I Choose?" I was wonde
ring how to get myself jived for the movie seen here , to say I found something and actually got sitting down to watch it would be a bold face lie yet nonetheless I was really intending to do it. Over the last couple of weeks from at my Men Bible study, my brother Kendall Kaiser had been talking about getting free movie passes from Tri Cities Men Ministries for the movie known as COURAGEOUS, for me until last Sunday I wasn't I truly sure I wanted to invest time into it, but one thing for sure did help me in my final decision and that was the song by Casting Crowns that I had been hearing on K-LOVE called "COURAGEOUS", something about the song without my knowing it reached into me. So last night I met up with Kendall and a few others from the Men's breakfast group at Carmike cinemas. The message in the movie was ONE that I HAVE struggled with in wanting to know how to be a better father for when I become one some given day, and boy it was also very funny in parts as well. If I were to give this movie a rating on how strongly pressed the said message is, I would have to say a very high four and half stars, if not a total five, and the only reason to me of it not being a five is because this is the first time I have ever seen such a movie that doesn't try to impress me with effects. Instead it does far better in leaving the viewers thinking about loving family time as a everyday bit of importance being the key in our lives.

No comments: