October 01, 2011

What's the "O" month has in store for us all?


Boo did I scare you,
Ah wait, what am I thinking of?, it's not the end of this month yet, rather just the beginning of what is the true month FALL starts on really. A
t least I think we happen to have at least a week more of this Spring/Summer like niceness here in the Tri Cities. Yet I have to say maybe the title of this entry can?/will be? used as keeping my step tracking as well! Why am I not telling you of what I'll be doing later this evening, well that will be real soon is all I will say about that, but while I was catching some ZZZ my step father Chuck called me to tell me his own father seen here

, with his small part of his huge family passed away a few days ago (you can be sure I'll post of this as soon I can this month as well. Still like always it time to reveal my secret from the past month of what I had on my desktop, here is a quick clue to what it is remember I am a really big lover of toys and toons from the nineteen eighties, well that's not really any help for I have way to many unpublished bits coming up soon related to cartoons and toys as well! He is a young leader with cat like abilities, and like most heroes I talk about here has a powerful sword as his inheritance from his mentor, I know you must be thinking he's talking about a dude named "Skywalker" again? It is not even anyone like a certain Master of the Universe character either, he is LION-O. Lord of the Thunder Cats which had a magical foe known as Mum-Ra the sword he is shoving at you is known as the Sword of Omens. As to what was the named of the 3D plate here at the site for the month of September was "Rings of Fire" at least when I found it in two thousand nine during a wallpaper hunt into fantasy that was what stuck in my noggin as the title for it. I just hope the new plate does frighten you so much but I will tell you more on that next month.

No comments: