October 11, 2011

So very close to 10,000 hits


Can you believe it?, I just can't?,
What are you looking at is something that I Matt, am very giddy about? I thought that when I started this little Daily Writings a little over a year ago, well okay it's truly more like two years if I or you add in from June tenth, which was a Thursday on the counting scale. I guess what I am getting at is I knew with in North America people would catch it from time to time, yet till last year when I was visiting my folks in Cuenca Ecuador I saw that I was a big hit in places I never would have thought of?, which is mega awesomeness I want to say! I know that I do seem to talk about a varied variety of many things that interest not only myself but a lot of the world as well, I would like to know what some of you my readers would like to see next of if you don't mind for I have as I have said many times a endless well of making my brain pop with a fire cracker burst of things to write I just wanna know for this upcoming weekend I'm planning on getting a huge chunk of holes filled in. Maybe I may even throw out that next chapter of "Clone of Me" that I have been promising for the past few months or so back. So please in the comment section, let me know what you wish to see?, Again Thank you ALL who do follow this the whole world over, I hope that with my little rants and ramblings from time to time I have made it easier for you to speak up when your down in the slums or have even brought a smile to you and made you laugh till you cried.....

1 comment:

Matt said...

As of at five twelve p.m., Pacific standard time on Saturday a week from this original posting, we only NEED 10 more to make the mark right on! Now can we do it I just wonder.....