October 10, 2011

The door first I guess....


Hey to all you Halloween decorators,
So what is ever so special about hanging a skeleton or a Frankenstein near your front porch or on you front door? is it the thrill of being the talk of your town of what scares and frightening chills you have in store for the kids when you give them their sweet treats??? Or is it just fun to scare yourself when you come home from work, I'm sure the answers are endless.....for whoever you are? If you recall I had happen to put my own scary decor up a week or so later than this year. I of course have the same ones, if
you can not recall what they were here is a gander at a year ago, now these were from at night and here was my inside front door and here was the outside so do you think I happen to have spiced things up this time around or not, well since I started right after I got home a little after six thirty who really knows, who really knows..... all I can say is wait and see to all who wish to know the hidden secret?

No comments: