October 17, 2011

A couple of haunted games I have saved till now to talk about.....

Hey game lovers,
Today I had happen to come across a couple of old forgotten PLAYSTATION one platform games that should fill in the month of scares as this one is known as especially on the last day. These two games

are super hard to play and I want to try and figure out how to figure out the challenge on both of them with out being forced to have to use the internet to figure out every little step. When I got them back in two thousand I knew that the system they were for was able to be played on the Playstation 2 upgraded platform, which I happen to have. On both games I can only get so far and the game playing format is much like a role playing game, where you have to figure out things in a very restricted button pushing controller. Still I'm gonna try both games out and see what does "BLOODY" happen if I can without sinking my teeth into them both to much anyway? I just hope I can enjoy a good scaring pair of Halloween games through out this and every day leading up to that night of fright!

No comments: