June 17, 2010

What's your Favorite Color?, and does it reflect you from time to time


You all knew that something like this may appear here. Since I am always finding ways to get people from afar to take another look at me in a fun/serious way of life. My own answer to the above header is the very color that this posting is being written in is the one I have always loved as my all time fav. Does it in any way reflect me?, now to this I want to say "NO way JOSE", but I know I would be fibbing like anyone who is a lair. Mostly though I don't stay sad for long if I am ever blue. Yes also I like many other colors or shades of blue, but my reflection of how I try to work on a troubling problem may have me Red, with anger and a lot times I may hold it in for far to long but who has not done that more than once or twice. I also have things to help pull me from that well of sadness all the time. As you can see I like all kinds of blue but let's talk a moment about colorful Phrases what could I possibly mean by this your saying right?, well here's what I mean by that is can you think of at least a phrase where you'd use a color to describe something about facing a emotion of some kind. Come on I dare ya can you think of at least one?

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Here's one. Green with envy.