June 20, 2010

Fathers & Mothers and the speical day just for them (pt.2)


Hello all,
Once again it is another nice June Sunday, but not just any June Sunday today is the day we are needing to pay tribute to All men whom are or soon to be Fathers. I know that I keep saying I want to be a father myself one day, but I just am not sure if I know what LOVE is meant to be also I have always have had a rough time getting to know my own father Micheal Joe Byrd but that is a story for another time besides I can always call him and say "Hi how are you dad I just wanted to say I love you even though, I don't say it enough I'm glad to be one of your sons of your three children that you had with mom". If you all can recall back on a certain weekend last month it was "Mother's Day" I'm not sure that I can express enough that truly if you are a son or a daughter and have a father you should be able to have everything be the best thing in the whole wide world, for not everyone who has the drive to guide a young son or daughter in the fairest of learning about life can be a bad parent or the all around best parent either. I know that finding time to spend with our families is harder for most males, but this is because men for the most part are to be the true backbone of his/their family in almost every way you happen to see I didn't say "every way" for what father can be absolutely perfect NONE. Just like any or every mother as well can't be perfect, what matters most as a parent is that you try your best in passing on your value of life on to your offspring and it doesn't need to be that your adopted or brought into a family as a step sibling as a child. What matters most is that you respect your parents as you do your friends. A father can be just as important as mothers in life they BOTH LOVE YOU no matter what and that is something a lot of children lose sight of, but like I just said it matters always because we never know when we could have them not be there for us till it's too late sometimes.....to Dad and Chuck Watson I love and respect you both for all that you've helped me to learn in this journey we call life.

No comments: