June 03, 2010

Any Moment in life is like a jigsaw piece of a puzzle

HEY ALL,
I know that the very Color scheme may seem hard to follow, but I do promise it will all make sense very soon. What was it about that colorful sentence that could possibly be about Any moment in life being like a jigsaw piece of a puzzle?, Well for this time of y
ear it relates to the end of old for everyone who is young and the start of something new in life. And those three colors represent the main color schemes of Richland Washington two high schools Handford High and Richland High. This upcoming weekend is graduation for all high school seniors, this brings me to thinking back to my own years in high school I was just talking last night to a Albretson's employee who is graduating this weekend whom is moving into the real world from Richland High I also happen to know a few other young people getting into the real world from that school as well.
Myself I am a Falconer NOT a Bomber I graduated from Handford and with that being said I'd like to take a trip down memory lane and show you all a surprise for sure from the class of 1991, that will wow you! Here is that class yearbook from those days. A pretty neat cover to a year that had a goof up in the seniors section of all things, but at least it holds great memories for those who can overlook things such as that? I have to say I enjoyed my moments of that part of my jigsaw puzzle piece of life. Why because I will never ever forget all the friends I made in my life at that four year part of it. Boy did I have any friends I'd say "Nah, not with the most friendly attitude and most talkative awards bestow on me at the award of "91" class banquet no not little ol Matt here" I remember that I had not only my family and local friends attend my graduation I also had my friend from the state of Maryland whom I met few years earlier at the high school I attended there in Gaitherburg called Wooten high school at that time he was a Junior and I was a freshman his name is Chan Hu and yes we are still good friends till this day. I remember my step sister Merri & my grand mother Evelin"Ebby"Powers played a grand trick on me on graduation night with my class robe, see boys of Handford high school always wear purple the girls yellow to represent gold, well any way I don't know where they got one but they had gotten hold of a Richland bomber's boy robe which are of course Green in color and for girls it like it is at Handford the color scheme is the same with yellow for gold, Merri had said that there was a problem with my class robe when she pulled it from the washing machine and I remember thinking "Oh great what it torn it to pieces right" she said "No not really anything like that or she wished it had been that but it turned it Green I freaked of course thinking I be the only oddball in the class of "91" but then my grandma pulled out my real purple one. I'm finally ready after a lot of joking around by my family for my big moment to being ready for my moment to graduate from Handford high. Here is my brother Micheal as I'm receiving my diploma on the stage during the ceremony he and my sister Kylie were also part the event by being in the school jazz and choir classes. I want to take a slight stray from the high school memories for a moment and talk about more "Any Moment in life is like a jigsaw piece of a puzzle" and how I came up with that name don't worry there are more photos ahead as well. As I mention earlier I was talking yesterday to my fellow Alby coworker after she had asked me while I was getting my last round of carts before leaving for the day "That she had something she wanted me to see. I said "Okay I'll be there in the break room in a few minutes.."As I was punching out on the time clock she said "Hey Matt your in our yearbook at Ricland High" she had it open to the page she wanted to show me. I then asked if she wanted me to "sign it", if she wanted me to. Laurel said that would be great I then said I be back before she got off from work. Now what I meant by the very title of this blog is all parts of our lives are moments to cherish it always will start with our births which is the very first piece of everything in anything we do any when one dumps a jigsaw puzzle onto a table or where ever your putting it together, some people do it on a wood floor my point is when putting a puzzle together which piece does one start with? the answer is a corner piece and then you build the rest of the boarder before you put any inside pieces into the middle of the puzzle right. What I'm saying is everything we do with our lives is a piece of a puzzle and it doesn't really matter if we do something wrong because we will always know of that piece of the puzzle more than any other. High school graduation is just one of those many pieces and of course we all know what the last Jigsaw piece of every puzzle of life is. So later last night I went back to sign Laurel's yearbook I had to wait a few minutes till she came to the break room again so as I waited I was reading my latest read see the post under this one. I went back while thinking of how I was going to put this together and besides just talking about high school graduation and sharing pictures of old of my own from my own days in that moment in my own jigsaw piece of a puzzle in life I realized it had been a while since I last look at my own yearbook pictures, Now can you find me or not as I said I hadn't looked at this in forever so I even found a surprise myself you want to know what it was I had hair or at least a lot more than I do now I knew I was thinning on top always because of it being in my family genes. I have to say I almost forgot to mention at the awards banquet of the class of "91" for Handford I got a third award and this one really surprised even me at least back then it did but can see why now it was bestowed on to me it was for guys "the Most inspirational" and with what I wrote in words as my remembrance of me to all of the class I would have to agree whole heartily with that as well. So eventually after I had signed Laurel's yearbook I went and looked at some other friends of hers till she got off from work altogether. Here is what I wrote to her , I know you can't see it but it was in thought balloons of course Matt: Hey Laurel is this just crazy a fellow worker & Blogger in your HS yearbook, in Laurel's thought balloon I had it say Do I really know this guy?
I have to say sharing these very moments of a high school with all have of you were very worth it to me.

1 comment:

Laurel.Elise said...

matt this is great! :)