June 14, 2010

My little teddy that been with me all my life



Yo how are thee,
What I feel like sharing in a way is a lot like what Linus from the "Peanuts" comic st
rip has with him all the time. It is like his blanket and I have never parted with this as he never has with the blanket expect for when the "Blockhead's Dog" yeah I mean Charlie Brown's bulge Snoopy. Running with the boy still attached to it. Yes there was one time when I too thought I'd LOST this friend, it was in our move to the state of Maryland in 1986. I also know that many of you with strange thinking maybe thinking he's writing about a time when he had dirty kind of fun, but I don't mean of a teddy in that fashion at all. I mean this little guy here his name is Radar after the M*A*S*H character played by Gary Burghoff. I know that person in that photo frame looks very familiar doesn't she and then to see me as a boy with hair of all things scary ain't it. Yes that is really me and I'm standing next to a star of that show with that Big yellow bird. It is Maria from Sesame Street. I had a high pitched voice for when Radar would talk to anybody but I'm not sure if I can do it anymore. Radar and I would watch TV together all the time from shows like Scooby Doo to Emergency! and yes even that other Marvel comic character The Incredible Hulk live action show with Bill Bixby & Lou Ferrigno to the Anime classic known as Star Blazers. I'm just so glad that I have my first toy with me always.

No comments: