June 26, 2010

Cool Desert Nights of MMX ,try figuring this one out if you can pt.IV


Hey Car watchers watch this and please tell me what you think of this car show,

Here comes the Third day of two thousand and ten's "COOL DESERT NIGHTS"an
d last night to make things easier on planning to be on this side of town, I just spent the night at my friend Jeff's house and what best about that is he lives just behind Jefferson park
where all those Cool cars are displayed. I was able to call my brother Micheal on the walk to where activities where happening to see if I could meet up with him and his crew, I had found out they were there for an hour already but still were happy to see a bit of the show with me. After looking at various cars ,,
,
with me they had things to do, (and here's my niece Heidi looking at her favorite the Doloran

that she and her brother Cannon were standing in front of last year) so I went and stood in this most famous line for my share of pancakes, ("Hey what about you low sodium diet your suppose to be on your asking right?, well I do promise after a taste of these , I WILL start without anymore hesitation! I promise myself mostly"). After my Pancake breakfast I went walked across the street to the Uptown paracade to look at all the other cars on that side,,,,
which was pretty cool since I also saw this very rare ONE of two existing bicycles

from the 1880's. You wanna know if I'm lying about that here's the sign
to prove it's autistic. After going through the park side again I had happen to see what was called "The slow drag", where fast cars from any decade had to go as slow as they could along a water hose at the final part of this very race. here are a couple cars trying it out ,, as I was watching this I hope you Spidey fans are ready for this I saw a young kid that had one of the best Spidey shirts I have happen to seen this whole year. Here he is with his mother
getting a snowcone while watching "The Slow Drag" race. As to the answer what MMX stands for is of course two thousand and ten, if you were wanting the easy way out of getting the title to this very posting figured out!

No comments: