June 10, 2010

The Newest feature at Day life of the Matt is:

Hey here is the newest feature here at Day life of the Matt as you all known I am one of the hugest Spider-Man fan almost any where. And even through I am currently NOT A FAN of the monthly comic book titles of the character because of a certain "NEW" take on him, doesn't mean I do not any less love the character of Peter Parker and his super alter ego known as Spider-Man. There is a version of Spider-Man that I will always keep up with no matter how corny it is at times and it's what "ANY or EVERY TRUE SPIDER-FAN" should being following it's the Spider-Man newspaper strip, What you didn't know such a thing existed. It's by Stan Lee the writer of the character to start with WWWAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKK, in nineteen sixty two in a little title known as Amazing Fantasy#15. Stan started writing this very strip in nineteen seventy seven with fellow Spider-Man comic artist John Romitia Sr. doing the art for the strip on January third. I will have a posting in two thousand nine's November listing called "A Gem indeed worth sharing about" that will talk more about this strip an how the Adventure Newspaper strip began. Does the Spider-Man newspaper strip have bits of humor to it from time to time well here is the very answer to that investigation from the last story arc trying to hide from the strip's current bad guy, but knowing what he has to do. Here is who is in this latest Spider-Man newspaper story I wonder if Stan Lee was wanting a Spider-Man and IRON MAN storyline to help promote the release of IRONMAN2 the movie that came out May seventh, two thousand and ten. So now that he has that last story of a Sabertooth vs Spider-Man out of his system maybe he will start the promoting with the storyline called The peerless power of IRON MAN! So lets you and I see if we can help Spidey himself here find out what is going on "Lets see, "Garfield" yeah, "Peanuts" very so so, And "For Better or worse" Imagine that fits my life for sure. I Just knew I couldn't trust Jonah Jameson with my own comic image in the BUGLE of all people. Now I do know that he hates me, why do I even try anymore?" in the Strip:

No comments: