June 25, 2010

Cool Desert Nights Pt.3: Two thousand ten


Hey all,
It's that roaring time again this year for Cars, and showing off one's muster in COOLNESS in your tricked out car in the annual summer car show known here in Richland, Washington as "COOL DESSERT NIGHTS" . It is a three day event held every June, just after "Father's Day" weekend, which is on the starting night a show and shine is held on the backside of Uptown at Dairy Queen, I can't remember the last time I was able to see the whole show in it's entirety for before that there is a slow race around George Washington way the main street in the central part of town. If I were to tell you of the last time, (I do remember going for the whole show it was that I can't recall it all that well for I seem to remember seeing a really and I DO MEAN THIS REALLY BBBBBBAAAAAAAADDDDDDD movie that put me to sleep in the matter of it's opening few minutes. Yet I can't put all the blame on the movie's title which was "HULK" and you all know how I love Super hero movies regardless of what, but that night I was SUPER TRIED from working out in the hot heat from the sun at my place of work, still through that movie DID pale in comparison to any movie I had ever seen, expect one (someday I may tell you what movie is the most boring ever to me anyhow). Today is Friday and here are some parts of those COOL cars,,,
,in there second day of racing for this year which started around six forty fivish and lasted till nine pm. One car I most certainly can never refuse to have a little lime light to would be this one

,better known as the GENERAL LEE which was part owned by a couple of boys named Duke. Now just so you know those two boys aren't driving it today so I wonder who stole their race car, don't you do too? All in all watching till the sunset was pretty cool of this very race because it was still going long after since in the summer time of year the sun goes down later and those COOL CARS of course proved that

they can shine on in the end anyhoo..also there were some cycling hoggs

that joined in before it was all over.

No comments: