June 29, 2010

Starting to look for Fire works for Amreica's Brithday a few days early


Hey All fire worker hunters listen up,
It will before you know it be time for the white stars of the night sky will be having some if you beg the fanciness of wording "some very fiery competitive sharing a few nights from now." I still just can't believe that I myself haven't found anytime over this earlier week to even think of buying any of those extra lights for our country's BIG BIRTHDAY BASH known as fireworks. Still I can't say I'm without a firework tent being a whole world or even a universe away, when just behind me here at where I work is a BIG colorful or rather plain ordinary place

where such loud noise but still colorful explosives are sold. Let me if you don't mind showing you a few of these
,, ,
,like anyone who shells out money for these things I do take a few things to heart knowing already that my brother and his inlaws will have far more than is needed for any kind of a great FIERY
show come the day known as Independence Day. I do hope when it has come I will have had a decision on my choice of these or others around our area. Also a Happy Birthday wish to you and yours if you can't lite off your own go to a great firework show in your home town to celebrate our grand ol USA a mighty two hundredth and sixth party of OUR FREEDOM of choice to living life to it's hopeful fullness for everyone.

No comments: