June 19, 2010

What I found out from my new doctor in my eating habits


Hey all of you enjoying this flight with Peter & Mary Jane, do I have something to tell you that's cool for sure, and it starts in a way with Peter's comment in the last panel. If you will all remember not long ago I posted about having seizure at the Cathedral Joy during the Men's fellowship breakfast not long ago. For the longest time I did NOT have my own primary physician, but my mother is wanting me to have one since I may at some given time have another such problem with having a seizure or just a common cold, since she lives out of the county now she got in touch with her friend that rents their old place here in Richland, the nurses at Kadlec hospital said they as well would like me to get in tune to a primary doctor too. (For my blog about my seizure, see:One's true friends are everywhere). She had asked her friend to help me find one, so her friend got in touch with my insurance to find out who will work best with their plan. She had found one doctor at one of the smaller Kadlec out reaching clinics, when we were heading there she told me his name sounded in pronounceable way Ramen like as in those cheap nooldes Top Ramen. After filling out five or at least five pages of paperwork we finally got to see my new physician to say he was happy to see me as I was, was both nice and not so nice. Nice in a good way for he had a new patient, but not so nice more like worried because of my sodium (salt in easier English terms of understanding for young readers of this blog), my sodium intake before seeing my new physician was two hundred and fifty eight pounds when I heard this I was like "No it's not a big deal really" or at least of all of two seconds I thought in my head at the same time. When my new physician said I have to cut down on the sodium intake I was truly scarred for I knew it will be hard to do, because every food no matter what it is, is loaded with salt. So now this I knew that my consumption of one litter of DR. PEPPER & candy had to come to a stand still all together and since I don't cook all that well I will be restricted to salads & fruit all the time but what about drinking fluids your wondering right well I need Water and lots of it. How does Peter Parker's comment here affect me now from this last panel your wanting to know well, TV dinners are quick and easy yes that though is the only good thing about them, they are also very high in sodium is there great downfall for on a sodium free or low sodium type of diet.

No comments: