August 17, 2011

What is a guy to do?


For food lovers in a way this is for you, kinda?: But for anyone else it maybe just happenstance I just don't know,
Before I tell you about what happen from just on my return stroll from SUBWAY well actually it was on the way there but first here something strange that had happen to me from just a couple of years ago shortly before our Christmas Eve closing time at Albertson's. While the popcorn vendor guys of Kettle corn were getting ready to close up shop in front of the outside of the store someone went and dropped some Molasses on the curb. The store sent me to clean it up which was super easy because the Kettle corn people let me use their remaining vinegar to get it up faster and easier than with paper towels and a broom and dustpan alone, well as I was getting super close to done a car full of young girls at least to that what they seemed like. Stuck their heads out of the windows of the moving vehicle roared out "Hey there Sexy" or and also "Good Looking" I turned to one Kettle corn worker named Brain and he just gave me this look with a wink in his eye pointing at me and said "There's your
Christmas present right there Matty boy I'm telling ya!" I said back to him " Maybe yeah?, but still they seem to young for me" to that he had said "ahhh come on don't always look a comment or saying by anyone especially a young lady as bad thing and what does age have to do with it when they are letting you know it in a truthful or playful meaning?, just take as it is." He in a way gave me a lot to think about is all I'll say there. Well anyway back to a few minutes ago I was waiting for the crosswalk signal to change and on the other side the crosswalk waiting was a guy much younger than me on his roller blades heading home, and there was this white car at the turn lane over by Wal-greens. So the light turns green and the walking white light comes on and the roller bladder is already across the street in two seconds flat I then cross and when I'm near the sidewalk curb the car goes turning right and it's some young ladies I can tell and all together it was five of them and they shouted "Hey good looking" and Hey sexy man..." I know it was probably directed at the Roller balding dude, but he was long outta sight for these ladies to see so I guess even if I don't wanna admit it I must have something about my definable looks that I'm not aware of and most definitely not being honest with myself about when young women take a interest in me as a person instead of just a hopeful plaything?

No comments: