August 15, 2011

My Daily Spider folder is messed up



Hello to all,
I know that not very long ago I was sharing with you all about my own wonderment of computer lack fullness of when something I did last month made me lose almost all of my stored J-peg files. Yet before I go into a lot of detail I wanna say when I was looking at my blog tracker counter of visitors to here I just gotta say I felt like I was kinda like a certain convent store that sells Surplees, BIG GULPS, and there are very few left as far as I know of. Here is what the count was at two forty two today 7111 so of course you can see what I'm pointing at hopefully?, well back to the real propose of this very posting you would be wrong to think I had ONLY one picture folder of my greatest comic book character seen here is he known as the greatest hero ever known as Superman, or maybe this could be Captain Ame rica , no wait that is wrong as well maybe he is known as webby flag boy, nah you all know him as I do as the amazing wall crawling dude called Slippery slogger, but seriously as Spider-Man. I actually happen to have five picture folders for my main man but this is because I happen to have my personal ones with him (or at least I DID before July third of this year in a separate folder altogether) . Anyway besides stuff like this where he's trying to hang with Fantastic 4 pal Ben Grimm better known as the ever loving THING, I am talking about my folder that I call "Spider-Man Newspaper Strips", which is where I store these ,
, from the website known as Crawlspace. Yesterday I realized some of these in the folder were saved as this March24,2010 or maybe they were like this May 29,2009 and I had been trying to save the J-peg as with the latter of late so I went into the folder to try and find all the ones that had no spaces then after working with it for a good forty five minutes or so I thought I could make it so much easier on myself by going into the toolbar of my menu and have all of them line up like I was wanting, I went to Arrange by key and highlighted NAME. It took it a moment and I thought I was gonna be proud of my little endeavor, ONLY to find out it wasn't what I was wanting after all so now I have to restore each day of three years of Spider-Man daily comic strips. Although in the end it's better than me ONCE AGAIN deleting a whole folder and having to start ALL OVER YET AGAIN, I guess.

1 comment:

Matt said...

It has taken me a couple of days since writing this, but I at least have the first have of January 2009 thru Memorial day of May that year. Which was when Stan Lee reinstated the "Spider-Marriage" between Mary Jane Watson & the webslinger himself better known as Peter Parker. Yet I still have a very long way to go still before it's right!