August 07, 2011

Week long build up to Hanford High's "class of 91 class reunion" pt 4 of 10......


Falcon pals,
As I sit here trying find the best ways of putting together a collection of pieces of many puzzles that date back to the year known as "91" I can remember that over the course of that whole time of those years in high school showed me what life was like outside of everyday being the same day in and day out. One of the greatest things I certainly recall relating to now as well the whole part of my Senior year and off and on during my Junior year as well, I walked two and half miles from the school to home everyday. Those walks were very pleasant in fact I remember over my Junior summer I had heard a song on the radio that for at the time brought a shallow unnerved young teenager outta his cocoon of mixed feelings the song was either by the group known as Starship or Bad company it was called "If you needed somebody" it was how the lyric went that always got to me in understanding true friendships between a boy and a girl being something you can't shun yourself away from. I will never forget how awkward I felt in social settings with my high school buddies being that I felt it was about how popular you were as to what mattered most. So in my case to being popular I was the one that without a doubt as if you couldn't tell always had my yapper open about something, mostly Spider-Man as I still do today...(don't worry there will be more on this soon in another installment)

No comments: