August 05, 2011

Week long build up to Hanford High's "class of 91 class reunion" pt. 2 of 10......


Hey halls of Hanford memonites,
I want to share more about high school dazes for another day if you all don't mind?, yet first I feel I should let all of my readers k
now that Hanford even though it was my main educating fort of learning I also happen to have had another fort of high school direction from in Rockville Maryland at a school known as Wotton High here is what that school looked like when I was attending. I have to say there were a few good things about that time in my life that were very promising: number one would be meeting my dear friend Chan Hu who at that time was junior class member who has remained my friend throughout these many years as well. The second thing that was and is most important about that frame of time in my life I found in nineteen eighty six that my learning curve was much higher than first thought from a extraterritorial test from at where I was attending my second year of junior high that proved even though I have always had cerebral palsy from at birth I never really needed to be in special eduction classes all the time. Which was from first grade to seventh at various schools here in Washington state. For how the schooling system here in Washington was I couldn't just abandon the resources of the special ed classing if I was going to be graduating for how the school board saw things, so upon returning from Maryland my mother and Chuck approached this in a way that would still benefit me, they asked the board of eduction to re examine my records from Maryland and see how I would fair in regular mainstream classes with having the Special ed part be my study hall time to catch up on my work from those classes. For a bit time at first it was hard for the teachers in the class without knowing it kept hampering me that I had to do a small amount of special ed homework, but in the end after staying up late to finish most of my regular classwork I made it to a great day on June seventh in nineteen ninety one of grand achievement for sure......

No comments: