August 20, 2011

This whole week has beeen faulted by yours truly


Hello,
Boy talk about a lot of free time on my hands, I still can't believe that it had occurred the way THAT it did either. See back when I was about to leave for Ecuador to visit my folks in May of this year instead of the usual April part of the year that I did do two years in a row before, I was talking to my ol good friend Steve Brehm in March or April of this year when he brought up that later this year in the month of August we would be having our twentieth school reunion of HANFORD HIGH class of "1991 "I have to admit for a short while I really thought nothing of it right at first. (well maybe just a small bit I did) After coming back from seeing my folks in Cuenca Ecuador with my two nieces from Minnesota, within the second day of being back at Alby as I nickname my workplace on the scheduling calendar I put on it I wanted "Aug 12th thru 14th off for HS class reunion.....well throughout the month of July I thought nothing of it...but maybe I sure as heck should have.... For here is what DID happen, an in the end I know it was only one person's fault, I will get to THAT in a moment... So of course the time for the whole class reunion has come and gone as it should have, read more on this in "Week long build up to Hanford High's class of "91" class reunion (1 thru 10)". So on Sunday the fifteenth I go to check on my work schedule for the fore coming week when I look at it I see that I have the WHOLE WEEK till today's date off from work?, I went over there at a little after ten on Monday morning to try and find out what was the miss hap on their part was while on the walk over I truly realized it was "MY OWN FAULT" and "NOT THEIRS". I had explained the confusion was on my part to my boss's assistant and she told me she would call Kelsey and see what could be done about the whole screw up anyway. When I didn't hear back from her I went on over on Wednesday to talk to Kelsey myself and explained the whole thing through and through and told her it was "MY FAULT and NOT THEIRS" and here is why? I had written the dates fine expect for one very little thing, when I was writing it on the calendar I was excited to going home that I had without knowing it made the four look like you guessed it right if you said a nine.

No comments: