August 24, 2011

Transforming Vault


Hello fellow TRANS FANS,
I know that all of you who visit here know that I am a big kid without mentioning it for the one trillionth time yet again. You also seem to be in tuned that I love those things of the path ways of the brain known as memories of that very nature harking back to those times and sharing them no matter the cost. Boy does that ever
sound like a movie line, Well it was spoken by Optimus Prime in the start of this scene

before his death by his adversary Megatron whom he seems to have pinned down right here, anyway. As a on again off again fan myself of these robots in disguise known as the TRANSFORMERS I have to let you see this little
gem I found from earlier this summer at my local Branes & Nobles bookstore when I went to go see the movie "SUPER 8" only to find out it's run in theaters had ended just a day before that was on the first full weekend after I got back from Ecuador in June. When I saw this I thought for sure it was just yet again more re printings of all other TRANSFORMERS collections in someway or other. Boy was I ever wrong?, I found myself thinking of what did it have that does separates it from all other toy lines of that time in the nineteen eighties. Also I was eager to find out more about the histories of the varied comic that Marvel comics had produced and it's European counterparts I was in for more surprises than I knew besides that as well. So I knew that I was really wanting to get it for my friend Jeff whom I talk about a lot here, for it was soon to be his B-day real soon at the time of when I first saw this I had happen to get him something else just as equally full filling all the same. Maybe sometime soon I will let you know who is my favorite TRANSFORMER is?

No comments: