August 08, 2011

Week long build up to Hanford High's "class of 91 class reunion" pt. 5 of 10......


Hello friends from a time ol so long ago,
I know that last time in these reunion outings, I was talking about some memories related to the whole of some specia
l moments from back in my days of at my high school. Yet even though this is in part some of the same it's about something called events from then as well, as I had said in the last part as a teen "we" by "we" I mean you as well, back in those days everyone tried to find a certain "crowd" or "group" to fit in with, please don't try to deny it either because here is why anyone wants so much to fit in.You never want to be left out of the good times with your friends no matter what! Also last time, I told you I wasn't big on being a yapper didn't I well I will get to that in a moment or two, but first more on those great memories I was just talking about as well. Remember "Happy Birthday, to the girl who's birthday I won't ever forget" well as I remember I tired asking her out for our school's Home coming dance called "The Mystical Orient" and of course she turned me down, but I still no matter what knew that I had to go to this besides it being the last woo hay to have a time to dance the night away till the end of the year dance craze known as Prom. So I had happen to ask out Christine Lini I have posted that photo here last year on October 10, but here it is all the same, it's to bad we couldn't find anything relate able besides it being a dance to either of us. I just hope if she is reading this she sees that I liked it as best as I could. The other events I recall going to are the home football games on Friday nights, yelling at the top of my lungs boo to the other team we were playing, Sadie hawking dance, and course signing all of the fellow classes yearbooks. Through out our year as with any class something was happening in a way that come May of that year something was gonna happen before our big day known as graduation.....

No comments: