August 09, 2011

Week long build up to Hanford High's "class of 91 class reunion" pt. 6 of 10......


Hello to all fellow Flaconites,
At the beginning of our class's senior planning committee which was held on August twenty seventh nineteen ninety I had decided to take part of being on the board as a observer, mainly because I felt it was time to show my own class faith, since till now I never did. It was fun seeing in the library the planning of social activities like naming the homecoming dance, and senior awards which would be held in May of nineteen ninety one. Also what day the whole class would be standing on the famous H outside

the gymnasium. We also thought out our class motto and song that day. Now about that day in May which was the third, the whole class met down at the Shillo Inn in the farthest part of town as you exit on the freeway into other parts of our little boarding towns known as Tri Cities Washington. We had a fine dinner of chicken Parmesan with fresh vegetables or I'm pretty sure prime rib as a choice as well, after everyone had filled their tummies up we had what we called Class recognition of who was the best at what they did weather it be who yappers the most (boy I just wonder about that one don't you, it couldn't be anyone you know?, maybe the writer of this little entry, Nah no way?), to who has the fastest car, or even Who's most likely to Marry? Well here is a group shot of what I got that very night: Can't quite see what they are can you so I'll tell you and as I have said before or if I never did one at least surprised the heck outta me?, I will also share my female counterpart as well sound fair. My first award, was simply for what I try to do or what any one of us strive for most of all in this crazy little world of ours, and that is to be as "Most Friendliest" as possible. My classmate that shared this with me Nicole Peterson. My second award was the one that surprised me most of all of the three that I received was that my whole class for some strange reason voted me Matt the was
Most Inspirational of the fellas I was awe struck as I said before and to this day still am I guess? As to my female counter here was my good friend Jen Wicks. Finally the one that I truly got as my first at the time was no surprise to anyone especially since everyone in the room shouted ah that's gotta be By
rdman Matt for sure!!!!" All I could say was "me????? ,yeah like I didn't know this one either??? ,huh????" It was of course what I doing to all of you right now and no it's NOT writing, it's "Most Talkative". My counter partner here was my good friend as well Julianne Rosenwald, now before I go I will share the answer to the Hanford High's awards for the other two nominates of the class of nineteen ninety one of who had the fastest car was Sara Chamberlin for the gals and for us guys it was John Phillips. Who was it who was "Most Likely to Marry: Michelle Clark & Jim Acquavella you wanna know something (Funny.....they did!)

No comments: