August 04, 2011

Week long build up to Hanford High's "class of 91 class reunion" pt. 1 of 10......


Hey there fellow Falconers,
I 'm not really sure where I want to start this from other than that I'm hoping every one who does read it appreciates the good memories I wanting to share with "ALL READERS" of Day life of the Matt. I am as you can tell very excited about what will be coming up at the end of next week, my High school Reunion of Hanford High class of nineteen ninety one. Why your ask?, why besides seeing everyone I knew as a teenager back then when we all thought we had made the best of getting through everyday workloads of classwork to earn our way to showing the world we are ready for it and all it has to give us is just the start of any young teens hard pay off of educating to start with. After high school everyone must find work and prove to whoever their employers are as well as themselves that they can handle what is called living your life, For some people they decide to continue their education by going to collage to earn a better degree to work at what they always have dreamed of their Dream job, others decide to join a part of government work outside of being a politic figure, they do this by joining a branch of what the government calls military duty, some decide to goof off their final summer that is theirs (I know that I did at first try to do this), some have to continue to help their parents or learn what it is like to be dealing being a parent themselves. I wanted to really start this out by saying when your young you maybe smart or not but eventually you come to terms with your whole being just out of high school as to where you life will be what you make of it? And as you know my first year of high school wasn't here in Washington state but a whole other state known as Maryland and over there I was a Patriot at at school called Wotton high, more on that tomorrow as I look back into my past growing up.......

No comments: