August 23, 2011

From in my revamped J-Pegs I have to send out a thank you


Here's a great whopper of a entry yet again,
What a great day today has been I got caught up on putting out a entry about the cancelled sci fi series "V" which I DO hope that someone will pick it up before the new tv season for two thousand elven starts here my fingers are crossed. When I went into one of my picture folders to retrieve a couple of images from ALIAS and LOST I had happen to find this phot
o of my first in a very long time relationships of with a young lady by the name of Krystal Roberts, from back in late two thousand and one to two thousand and three. I thought that when I got those J-Pegs on my Kingston memory stick in latter July of this year from my friend Jeff I thought for sure it was the one that was erased completely from the transfer of those files. See what had happen was in one of the folders of J-Pegs related to my Sci-Fi series as it was known as had one image that would not copy over to the stick. I with my luck thought for some reason it was the very picture of Ms Roberts shown above that I had gotten from her MYSPACE profile. Now knowing that it wasn't that image I want to thank God and Jeff my very good pal for saving my photos of J-Pegs or whatever these buggers are called for as you know computer lingo keeps changing what we call things no matter what we want them to be known as because everything is always changing in computer knowledge everywhere we turn. I hope in some way computer related way if need be I can help Jeff out any day for he knows I DO TRY TO HELP HIM IN OTHER THANKFUL NEEDED THINGS WHEN THAT NEED DOES ARISE!

No comments: