January 06, 2011

What colors would you choose for a Rainbow?


How imaginable are you when it comes to being creative in your own way?, here is something I have been thinking about since seeing the most recent RAINBOW that I last saw just before the Christmas holiday. What colors would a RAINBOW be like if we could see it in the nighttime?, Huh are you crazy or what?, who could see such a thing even if it were plausible your wondering huh and better yet what would be the source of lighted reflection for it be as well huh? Here is the answer for the light source the stars and the planet known as the moon. Using your knowledge that a RAINBOW has these color schemes without including what color I have for the "W" at the end What do you think would be a cool way to describe a nightly RAINB(O)this is Black here's what I'm thinking about it transparent this color would be from water residue W, so you all now know what I'm thinking about when I use MY IMAGINATION during a night of rainy colors in the form of a Rainbow colors is seen here, so what is yours I'm wanting to know pretty please?

No comments: