January 10, 2011

The original "V" series had a comic inception so why not this latest verison as welll?


Yesterday, I was at Adventures Underground looking for something and my thoughts kept thinking about the new V television series I wanted to read a comic on the old V series but I guess I just didn't look hard enough for a trade if there is one I don't even know of it's existence. I just keep wanting to wonder about this "New take on "V", in so many different ways and would a new look of a comic book series be worth "Anna"this series Diana & "Erica Evans" this series Micheal Donovan (or is she, he and Julie Parrish

put together in this one.) At least that is how I see the character known as "Erica Evans" who is played by Elizabeth Mitchell of ("LOST Fame as Juliet in that series") Now to let you in on a little "Visitor secret": when the original two miniseries and the weekly TV series from back in the nineteen eightieths ran there was all kinds of tie ins, including comic books as the one seen here. I'm just wondering how the new comic series would go if they were to make one, see the same company that made the original(s) in TV format still own this version as well which is Warner Brothers and they own Detective comics which publishes such characters seen here

, better known as the D.C. Universe. Would Warner Brothers let Detective Comics or one the other outlets like VERTIGO a part Detective Comics produce the work this time around?, What is neat about this very idea is they could use the series to fill in the gaps of time between the Original and Now!, or from a episode of the now running one if some one felt too much was left out of the story couldn't a comic writer expand on that beat just as much as the overlooked script writer who can fit it in because of budget or time restraints. Here is a page layout from the Original V comic series that I'm talking about up above.

Now that I'm thinking about it maybe "LOST" could have had a comic tie in as well, all that I know for sure is that if a New V comic series were to come out by anybody I'd be first in line to pick up the very first issue for sure!

No comments: