January 20, 2011

Maybe I'm a little late with this, but here's Matt's new years resolution


Here is something like I said a little late but worth the price of many reasons to like, no I take that back to love any day in one's life. So I want to ask anyone who reads these very words "Did you yourself make a new years resolution on the eve of December thirty first, two thousand and ten when you rang in the beginning of this year two thousand and elven. If so I'm just curious have you gone back to what you promised yourself about making a change in your own life already and here whatever it was you made a fix to help yourself with in the start of this year has faded before your even through the first month of two thousand and elven?" Okay I admit that was a two part question really, yet I know that every new years eve I promise to follow through on my own choice of a new resolution as much as anyone who makes one. Will you let me tell you something please about why everybody or most everyone decides to make a chance at change come the end of the year and why they fail so quickly! I believe that the reason why almost anyone who makes a choice to change their life around at the end of the year has hope of making their very life a lot more relaxing in a pleasing way to make the heart feel/flow steady so that they can have one or at least less to stress about in the very near future. The reason we all fail at keeping "these said changes" IS because we get bumped off of the "rocking horse in our everyday moments of life" or if you prefer to think of it as "life just happens that's okay as well, I will try again next year I guess for faulting myself is a part of being human right?" I Matt just am wondering though the answer to why everyone fails at making one's self better is DOES ANY BODY KNOW WHAT WILLPOWER TRULY IS....I'm nearly cretin NO ONE DOES OR AT LEAST IN HOW WILLPOWER IS SUPPOSE TO BE FOCUSED. As you all know since this past summer I have had to change my eating habits (VERY MUCH SO) is it easy for me to keep myself away from salty food well of course not because as you know almost every type of food has some form of sodium in it even if it is fresh produce as much as junk food or canned foods as well, and the answer to that very question would be NO I CAN'T completely cut out salt altogether so I also make up for it all with walking a mile or two everyday. I know that this itself doesn't necessary show the complete meaning of WILLPOWER any more than however you challenge yourself either in whatever your struggles in life are huh, what I'm trying to get at in the WILLPOWER MESSAGE is YOU HAVE strength WITHIN YOURSELF to fight YOU HAVE TO FIND WHATEVER GIVES YOU STRENGTH AND STICK IT TO YOUR EVERYDAY WALK OF LIFE ITSELF. If I can do it I know you can to, now what is my NEW Years resolution for two thousand and elven your asking yourself right? well here it is "MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION IS TO MAKE A NEW FRIEND EVERYDAY BY JUST SAYING HI or HELLO TO EVERYONE I MEET EVERYDAY!" Besides with making a resolution such as this you'll succeed wherever you go in life and you will win more than lose at every given time.

No comments: