January 19, 2011

A VERY healthy dessert for sure


All that I can say is that my cooking skills are at least getting a wee bit more creative in the dessert department if not all together in all forms of cooking (still I'm getting there very slowly but at length I'm very determinedly NEVER GIVING UP on learning more of how to use my frying pans and a thing called the stove top.) Here

is what I made last night after cooking up some chicken in chicken strip pieces with a couple of carrot sticks thrown in for good measure. It may look rather interesting to you who is reading this as maybe to zippy from it's very look huh?, well as I am trying to be creativity experimental in my cooking when making an omelet like the one seen here

, I thought why the heck should dessert always be boring? So as I was saying I made this yummy tummy smoother from some Seneca brand original Apple sauce, some fresh blue berries

and then I decided to add some Quaker Natural Granola for some add flavor as well. To tell you it tasted just heavenly would be seeing me burn at the stake, if I was around back in Jesus time over two thousand years ago(joking of course) but gosh for a healthy snack or as I used it tonight as a dessert this is better than any Dairy Queen Blizzard treat and as you all know I still love those very much even though I shouldn't have them.

No comments: