January 27, 2011

Ah Enough with the teasing...


So what could I be teasing you all about with hints of here or there over the past couple of months, would it be about my strengths & my failings, well maybe of late you can say such a thing but that's not what I'm getting at, at all. Well what then your inquiring about then huh, I'll give you a clue it has to do with the above panel, of course I'm talking about the very beginnings of the Spidey Newspaper strip. I have been wanting to share these stories by Stan Lee his co creator for a very long time, I had gotten this

back in the end of October two thousand and nine at like I said back then at a comic book shop in north Richland known as "Adventures Underground". I have read only the first two stories in March or maybe it was February of last year, and even though I had been meaning to I just lost track of time of loving Spider-man because of the anti basis against the Peter and Mary Jane Marriage fiasco which Marvel Comics claims NEVER HAD HAPPEN. ( AS to how I feel now about it the whole deal with the devil for Aunt May's soul you can read in other postings let's leave it at that shall we) I want to share with you these tales of Peter Parker in newsprint but I'm undecided as to how I want to start it, for it included in this is a "Original Proposal for the very strip that has as far as I know has NEVER SEEN PRINT....So ol where do I choose from.... I think the best thing is see where you all want me to start and with that I say Please Choose but remember this is only the beginning and as far as I know Volume 2 still hasn't brought up to buy on the world wide web that I know of but when it is available I Matt will be the first in line at the comic store or first to buy it right online...

No comments: