January 02, 2011

Catching up on V, before the new season begins....



V is back real soon with a two thousand and elven season two premiere on the fourth of this month two days away. I am a Huge "V fan and if you don't believe that well I will just take you nearest H20 supplies if you don't mind?, oh even you do mind I will take a bottle of it with me for my daily walks during the summer time. I watched most of this New take on V as it aired with the last season of the well known series "LOST the final season" but even though I recorded it on my digital camera that was a bit tricky to be honest when LOST would run a few minutes over I couldn't always get the full episode. For a belated Christmas present one of my blog reader got me this
the first full season which as I said my friend Steve and I watched the first four episodes on New years Day, I'm NOT really sure if Steve understands everything of the V mythology as I do but he said he did like what he saw of it so far and I know that it was mean of me to only to wet his appetite in the fashion that I did but I told him if he wanted to see all of it before his birthday which it starts on he should buy it or rent it from Hastings down the street from him. Now I too must admit I missed one entire episode when I went to go visit my folks down in Cuenca Ecuador this past April or maybe it was two episode, either way I'm not sure? One thing I'm sure of though is I WILL KNOW IT ALL INSIDE AND OUT before Tuesday at nine p.m. so you can just guess what I'm about to do right well if not I'll just sign off with we come in peace always or is it nah noo , nah noo?

1 comment:

Matt said...

It has taken me a few extra days to truly get the completed 1st season watched, which I finished just last night and boy was there a lot even I Matt didn't completely know as well about this "NEW V series". I can't wait to see what more is in store for an original V fan like myself through out season two. You can be assured I WILL LET YOU ALL IN ON IT AS IT HAPPENS FOR SURE......