January 02, 2011

Time to play catch up.....


Hey there all,
So how was your NEW YEAR'S Day yesterday?, for me I spent New Year's Eve with my friend Steve Brehm so I didn't get to make a January 1st blog post for 2011 like I wanted to but all in all it will okay for I have at least three hundred and sixty four more days to look forward to try yet again to get it right hopefully anyway? On New year's day Steve and I watched a few movies on DVD. I was up before him so I watch the new A-TEAM movie which I happen to give him for Christmas a week ago in the end of the month of December, it was pretty cool for a remake of a 80's franchise/property at least to me I thought it was very moving as far as the story went. When Steve got up at a little before 11:30 am I asked him which of my three movie did he want to see of James Cameron's AVATAR, KICK ASS, THE DARK KNIGHT, or did he want to watch the new version of V he said he wanted to watch V because he knows the new season of the series starts on his birthday two days from now. So we watched the first four episodes while having pizza that we ordered from Pizza Hutt on New year's eve and some dessert pizza cherry flavored as well as some sparkling cider that I also got to take over to his house after work the day before as well. After watching that we watched Kick Ass. We then went and watch some regular tv on his DVR we watched a few Twilight Zone episodes before watching a little bit of the original A-TEAM we then went to Mickey Dee (that's my nickname for Mc Donald's at a little before 8pm before heading back to Steve's he left because want to make sure things were okay with his new puppy "Princess", I went over to Hastings and looked around over there for about thirty five minutes and came back over to Steve's with two new music CDs one being DC 75 the music of DC Comics: 75th anniversary collection and the second Music CD was WAR OF THE WORLDS the original nineteen thirty eight radio broadcast by Orson Welles this also came with a second CD of the music inspired by WAR OF THE WORLDS performed by the Hollywood sound Orchestra. I have a story about the Radio broadcast I'll tell you about later on in the year of 2011. Oh by the way I hope you all have a great 2011 as well!

No comments: