January 03, 2011

A differnet desktop image for each month of two thousand and elven and what's with the image background change?,Read on to find out....


As I sit writing about my topic for today and listening to that "Super heroes of the Detective Comics universe that I said I got on New years Day, Say that again!!??!, I thought you were a Marvel comics man Matt?, so what this about YOU listening a DC comics music CD? ( see this in: "Time to play CATCH UP" if you haven't already that is. I'm looking at this one and like you and Mary Jane Parker wondering just what the melted web shooter is going on here, but I think I definitely DO know where this is headed and maybe you do too if you go back a week ago (shame on me for NOT publishing it as yet, but oh I will, oh I most certainly will).
What I truly wanted to share with you really is that you all know that I have countless images to choose from for my desktop and I wanted to share my current wallpaper and talk about it for a few moments if you don't mind? I have
had this up since December 30th, two thousand and ten. I felt to me Matt it would without a doubt evoked the coming craziness of a hopefully great year to come known as 2011. Now also here is another idea I have I will probably be changing the design every month of the site just to keep you all guessing and to refresh myself with thoughts and ideas of writing proposes and you will say to yourselves what am I gonna find when I go to my friend Matt's Blog site this time?

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

WOW! Different desktop every month? That sounds like fun!!