January 21, 2011

Do you feel a HUG coming on


Hey I just was listening to my local K-LOVE radio station earlier today, when they said it was now before I say this I must admit I have never heard of this before myself at all either?! Today is National "HUG" day. So with that from my way of understanding this day's background is about expressing NOT JUST LOVE, ABOUT FAMILY ALONE or ABOUT HELPING ANOTHER PERSON WITH GRIEF OR GRIEVING (unless there is someone you know who is suffering from the lost of someone very dear to them most assuredly I'd hope you'd offer more than words alone an a HUG shows that you understanding the person's pain). Here to me is a super comic book couple

I'd loved to be seen HUGGING AGAIN REAL SOON HOPEFULLY?, well as for the question mark at the end of that last statement if you visit this blog often enough you know what's been on my mind for the last few years related to Peter Parker and his lady love. Today I counted at least ten people who just understood today's m
eaning of me explaining it to them without a snickering laugh or some big grin there were a few of those for sure, but here are a couple of kids
that I know understand the meaning of National HUG day and they do love me I know for sure even if I question it from time to time myself. So if you see a friend you know reach out and put your arm out just over their shoulder and HUG them because like everything in life HUGS will help raise your spirits in your needful soul and let me tell you this HUGS are needed just as much as any form of praise for any and everybody any day it will make you understand the importance of your relationship of kindness all that much more where it's needed the most your own heart.

No comments: