March 29, 2011

Something I went and orderd will help me get back on track.....finally???



Hey there everyone,
As you may have guessed I have been once again working, trying to stay focused on thoughts and ideas related to my own story called "Clone of Me". I have been off and on with it since October of two thousand and eight,
it was in that year I wanted so much to write my own original piece of work and also since my mother had introduced me to "Blogging" in July of that year it most certainly gave me my platform of sharing such stories. But this whole posting in particular isn't at all about my story at all but something I'm putting into it. I'm most definitely know that you all have come to know many such things I love is a form of animation called Anime. (And if this is your first time checking this out, that is only one of my many aspects that I also love writing about....)
When it was way too close to my birthday, (boy who hasn't known about that said day) a couple of days before it at midnight of the twenty third of this very month I went and got myself something I had back when I was in my mid twenties, yet I gave away when I first moved to live on my own when my folks choose to move out of the united states in two thousand and seven. What is this thing your pondering I'm guessing?, well as I said I had these on actual VHS tapes when I was living with my folks it is the DVD collection of Yamato feature films, hey did I just write the same sentence twice with only updating the format of what the viewing information (I know it to, how silly can I be oh for heaven sakes). The Yamato films in this collection are based on the ship and characters seen here , here in the states it was known as STAR BLAZERS . If you look through the past entries here you will see here another subject I continue to post about in spades as well, from what I can recall there are a couple of difference from the two formats that I remember?, one being is that one of these films is in actual "English" dialogue in the VHS formats but which one I can't recall either I wanna say it was Space Cruiser Yamato the movie. The other difference is that the DVD format holds some unknown surprises like actual movie trailers subtitled, this for fact I know the VHS formats NEVER HAD!
What is so super cool about these movies is that the first two are STAR BLAZERS, in what was it's original format from Japan before it
was edited for children viewing in the United States. The other three are theatrical features that expanded Yamato's future that at the time was a big party for the history of Japan's greatest battleship of world war II, ( I am wondering how the Japanese audiences are now awaiting this summer's Real Live Action version of the ship, boy I just wish I could understand the Japanese language for if I did in a heartbeat I'd buy a ticket to see it......) The one other thing that was so very cool about the fictitious take on Yamato was it had just open the door for the Anime boom, when it was thought of being that the art form was doomed to stay in only Japan. I'm so blasted excited about watching the whole Yamato animated history even if I have to use the WAVE MOTION GUN to open this very set of DVD Anime classics and yet still I need to get the third STAR BLAZERS , series called the BOLAR WARS. Yet how does this anime classic find it's way into my "Clone of Me" story will surprise even me just as much as it will you.

No comments: