March 15, 2011

Only two days left of "GREEN" preparing left


So as you all know the day to be sure to be wearing something Green is only count 'em two day away. So I thought I'd share my looks of Green Pride with you today from the past two years. Please remember to wear something outwardly Green so that you yourself won't end up saying "OUCH" if someone you know or even someone you don't know decides to have some grabby fun with you on the day known as Saint Patty's day, unless of course you WANT to be pinched that is! So here are my class acts as what my boss Kelsey calls me Matt: The Repurchan in 2009, & here is the Repurchan Matt from
2010.
A
nd no need to worry not toot my own horn but I know I'm the best when it comes to dressing up for these one day holidays and the kid costumers that I know may not see their friendly sticker giving bud Matt but a scary person dressed up so a tear may appear every now an again, but hey I'm okay with that too.

No comments: