March 27, 2011

My partying days to my birthday of 390th continue still this whole weekend


Well to say I'm even close to ending my fun of my belatedness of my birthday fun, which was of course this past Thursday for the year of two thousand and elven, will ALL WAYS be a understatement for sure. Yesterday my brother Micheal & his family had invited me out for lunch at OLIVE GARDEN and outside of a very special foot long monthly sub from Subway on my own "BIG AGING DAY", we all had a very good sodium filled lunch. I had gotten a super cool homemade card from my niece Heidi that I can still say she will one day be really great at whatever she choose career wise or at least in her blood uncle's view of life. In fact here is that very nice card in all of it's
,, and now for the coolest part the inside of this sweet little card of home made love,
many views. Finally notice if you will

Heidi's own product line a little closer up if you will, most definitely a real winner wouldn't you say as well!
Remember if you will I try hard very hard to stay away from sodium which has been both easy and hard everyday since my doctor recommend I stay heather as best I can but I can assure everyone especially I WILL BE EVEN BETTER IN THE COMING YEAR AHEAD! COUNT ON THAT! (The last part of this in all caps, is for my OWN benefit thanks for wondering why I recalled it twice though)

No comments: