March 24, 2011

I just wonder what is so very special about today of "ALL" days of the year?


Ya, all REALLY KNOW THAT today is just another day of the month of "MARCH" right nothing is so special about this day called the twenty fourth because I "Matt" know of really nothing of importance about this day that I could ever could call special?, Or is there I think I can make a small list about "a Reading, Comic book loving, old toys of the nineteen eighties, cartoon watching and so much more kinda Maniac". Yet why the heck should I toot my own horn, today of "ALLL Days", for today is very special at a very certain time and as far I know only one person really remembers that time of day all those many years ago.....Let's see I think it was something like thirty nine hundred years ago or something like that? I only know family wise of another cousin that shares this day with me....yet one of his younger brothers and another cousin were also born within a few weeks over the course of the next two months of the year known as "1972". I know that for a very loooonnnngggg time that I have claimed to know of the moment I was born that very day which was a Friday, the truth of the matter as to what I think I can recall from that long time ago is something about YELLOW walls with Brown colored trim. In the same way that I should be very ecstatic about today I still have great sadness about this man seen here
with his hunting dogs "Gretta" & "Jamie" for even though I never felt true love from him in the way of expressing it I DO KNOW HE, MICHEAL JOE BYRD LOVED me his son Raymond Matthew Byrd, last November fourth he passed away and like I have said before I'm still dealing with it as best as I can just as his other two children Micheal and Kylie are as well. Outside of this sadden moment I feel like Leo Decaprio from that nineteen ninety seven movie of known as Titanic "I' M THE KING OF THE WORLD" and with it being my day why the heck not RIGHT?"

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

Hope your special day was special!!