March 02, 2011

Happy Birthday to my sis


You all know how I am about one's birthday around here, I try and give that person a day worthy of such high praise, well with today being my sister Mary Kylie Byrd's special day and without further ado I'd like to share a lot about her I hope she won't mind? Kylie has always been a strong figure in our family by this I mean she finds her driving force of willpower and sticks to her guns or methods depending on how one would like to phrase it. She of course has had here share of mix ups from time to time as well, she was here just this past November for she was the one in charge of my dad's will before he passed away and like myself and my brother it was hard on her as well with our father's demise, in fact I sure that she like us is still in a everyday way thinking of her dad. I remember when we were kids at the Hoxie house she had a "Swanson's"Beef and beans TV dinner and she got a water blister from it because she's not been paying attention to what she was doing.

I can remember many great things about this woman I call sister and the most important thing that I will always be thankful to her for is that she was the one with me at the hardware store in Gatihersbreg Maryland back in 1987 when I had my very first seizure while I was playing the video game called "OUTRUN" which for those of you in the know of games was similar to nineteen eighty's POLE POSITION where the player is a race car. The name of that store was DART. She like me prefers to go by her middle name when around friends. Now I know everyone who reads this maybe wondering what's your first name Matt well I just like my name as my sister
does and let's keep it at that!
Once again to Kylie Byrd my loving sister I want to wish you many, many, happy wishes for your very neat day that you own as your birthday. From your loving older and yes I do mean "OLDER" brother in the best way always Matt Byrd

No comments: