March 04, 2011

How many things that are "GREEN" can you name?


Now I'm gonna be very open here with this one!, You can even give me the very colors that make the color "GREEN", which I hope you would all know is Red & Blue no that can't be right for those two colors make Silver right?, no they really make the color called Purple, but I think another set of colors makes "GREEN" are Yellow & the aforementioned Blue. I am kinda curious myself as to the colors that do make Silver though for it must be a lot of Grey,White, and Blue I'm guessing? Sorry didn't mean to go astray on the subject but when you put in a pun the brain wanders from time to time. You can even use comic book superheroes even this color changing guy, if you want or even better yet come up with one of your own? Or how about "Green" colored things that you consume?, Can you come up with phrases that have the color in them as well? I'll let you go now so can think of something that might even save you from being pinched on a couple of Thursdays away from now, see you can even put a favorite piece of attire as your answer and still come out a winner!

No comments: