March 25, 2011

Colors of the days of the week


Hey, I just was thinking I know that lately I have been posting a lot about things in DIFFERENT COLOR schemes there is most definitely a reason as to why I use this idea for the text, and I will get to that in a moment. Before that though I want to give you this to ponder, well today I just came up with a great question that I hadn't truly thought of before? Here is that very question: "What type of any COLOR would you associate with a certain day of the week?, now before I get you thinking is he referring to everyday or just every holiday I DO mean everyday of course for if you think of holidays that is just way too easy. For examples what COLORS come into your thoughts of HALLOWEEN or perhaps maybe even the FOURTH OF JULY maybe I could be wrong here I don't know, but if you use any COLOR to talk about any given day makes that said day more expressively meaningful to you who considers that everything has a reason to be bright even if they never are? So here would be my COLORS of each day of the week: YELLOW, for Sundays,BLUE for Mondays, GOLD for Tuesdays, FORREST GREEN for Wednesdays, RED WINE, for Thursdays, SILVER LINING, for Fridays. And finally for the last day of the week called Saturday why not this for the day's COLOR,WHITE as in "ALL CLEAR or out like LIGHTING ". These would be my choices for the many different COLORS, of the days of the week in relating to most common expressions or phrases yet you can and should decide on your own choices of COLORS, for as how you relate to your everyday week in your own way which is entirely up to you if you wish or want to feel better about your day to day outlook in life. Now back to why do I use many COLORS , in the text is because besides any COLOR beside BLUE
which as I have shared in the past is my favorite COLOR I have the template be Black so I can always have to choice a different COLORS for whatever it is I'm thinking about in my head in the ways of ideas.

3 comments:

Nancy Watson said...

And this makes your posts very colorful. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Love you.

Portia said...

Hi uncle Matt, its funny how I just started following your blog, and this is the first post I see.
I actually do have differant colors for the days of the week, and the letters of the alphabet, and numbers, and shapes. They don't seem to have much to do with how I think of that day though, I just came up with them when I was little and now I always think of them that way.
Weekends are blue, Monday is Red, Tuesday and Thursday are lime green, Wednessday is Orange, and Friday is dark green.
I don't know why, but I seem to think of a lot of things as being green or blue....

Matt said...

It would seem that I have reached out to a younger new follower Portia Mickleson, quite well with this entry. I do have to say for sure I love to make people who read this blog very wondrous in giving you all something to think about, in of course a good way to expand your train of thought....If only for a moment!