March 05, 2011

My to do list for today


Boy all day yesterday I was thinking about a lot of stuff I had recently come across that needed to be put to rest. Kinda funny that I say rest and in the second panel of today's Spidey strip he looks as if he's just dead on the bed as Mary Jane walks in to see where he is and what he plans to do next in his search for the Vampire Stalker (whomever, they maybe?). My list was on the first part of my mind this morning here is what is on it:

1, Have a good breakfast I mean Great
breakfast with my Men's fellowship at
Cathedral of Joy church. It's been a
while since I've been there to hear
more of how other guys found the
need to find their own way to
accepting "Our Heavenly Father".
2, Go and take the bus over to the
Department of Motor Vehicles and
renew my State Identification card.
Over the last few weeks since
February fifth I have known I need to
do this before my upcoming birthday
this year.
3, Get my banking done at where I bank.
Be sure to get my money to pay my
rent for this month.
4, Try to cancel my membership at Club
24 if I can?, For with spring around the
corner why should I keep it when using
my two legs are so much easier than wasting money that I can use for bills!
5, Show Brain the "Popper Master" of the
Kettle corn company that sells outside of
Albertson's on weekends from time to
time my cool MORTAL KOBAT created
Skeletor character on my new cell phone.
6, Get ready to spend some time with my
friend Steve this weekend or at least the
rest of it at his place maybe?, but I will go
to Wal-Mart and get his belated Birthday
presents all the same.
7, If at all possible through out this day try
and get one of those SHAMROCK
"MINTY" SHAKES, from Mc Donlands. I
will try to!

Hopefully it has been almost forever since I made a list, I hope I can at least stick to this one as best as I can? Or as I have said "at least try to make this work out".

No comments: