March 28, 2011

A little something I forgot about relating to "Shamrock day...."


Hey, I just remembered something that I forgot to share with everyone about March seventeenth. It really isn't much but I thought that it would be kinda cool to share this photo I took a couple nights later , now because of it being dark I know that you can't tell anything really expect a glowing lit Red, colored Spider-Man head with maybe something on it huh? What do you think I put on a Spidey lava type of lamp head related to Saint Patty's day, here is a clue to make it easy it's a hat of some sort or at least it looks like one right? Now do you think I'd be silly or even crazy enough to joke around about this after the almighty "GREEN WEARING DAY OF THE WHOLE YEAR", you would probably think I was this guy huh ?, but as I always try to do most of the time around here I just wanna make you smile. So here is what's behind the darkness shadowed glowing lit head of the lava glitter Spidey lamp in real light my Repurchan Joker's hat for the given holiday.

1 comment:

Nancy Watson said...

That is funny. The first picture looks like Halloween.