March 03, 2011

I'm just all shaky for one these........


This is something I have always loved since I was a kid, and no diet that I'm on will stop me or even my taste buds for this very thing only comes out at this time of year! What the heck am I so stoked about your all wondering huh? Here is a hint it comes the very week before my BIG AGING day is the closet clue I dare give ya? The holiday we celebrate this month is known as Saint Patrick's Day it came to us along with all the myths of "Little GREEN MEN" (no I'm NOT talking about Martian Invaders), I mean those fellas who guard their pot of Gold by every means possible with their existence. I mean of course Leprechauns, from Ireland before I go any further do you all see the color of those coffee mugs in today's Spidey comic strip pretty clever that Stan is huh? , Or would that be the colorist?

Your suppose to enjoy everything Green on that day including your suds. Now back to why I have always loved St. Patrick's day outside of the obvious, especially as a kid was those very famous Shamrock shakes from Mickey Dees, I just hope I can get to a Mc Donlands this year before all of our local ones are outta that Shake mix. I guess I'll try tomorrow if I can remember yet again I just hope I can, there mighty tasty those minty shakes are.....

No comments: